We are working with an established firm of Accountants who eagerly need to increase their head count, therefore a vacancy has come available for an Accountant. Ideally AAT level 4 qualified, but our client will consider level 3 along with offering support to get through their level 4. Day to day duties will be as follows;
- Working on behalf of various clients – supporting them with all of their financial needs.
- Providing support in reconiliation of accounts, both quarterly and year end.
- VAT – calcualtions and submissions.
- Payroll duties for specific businesses.
- Liaising with the HMRC on behalf of various clients.
- PAYE & NI monhtly calculations and submissions.
- Company year ends.
- Financial company accounts for year end.
- Submissions to companies house.
The above is not exclusive but gives an over view of expectation. Our client is looking for the successful individual to be proficient on zero accounts package, along with possess knowledge of others.
The suitaable person must be able to work on Excel fast and efficient, liaise both over the phone and also on email.
Our client offers a great remuneration package and also the opportunity to gain additional qualifications in order to enhance their career.
The working week is Monday – Friday 08.45am – 5.00pm – 37.5 hours per week.
There is parking available.
Our client is looking to progress to interview quickly so please do not delay –