Must be available to interview and start placement at short notice.
You may be required to undertake a Standard DBS check, if you already hold a recent one this will be an advantage.
We are working with a public sector organisation who urgently needs to appoint a confident, experienced Secretary / Administrator.
This role is varied with lots of opportunity available.
This client always encourages candidates to apply for permanent and up and coming roles.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess some of the following skills.
- Previous minute taking (but not necessarily short hand) is desirable but not essential
- Strong administration skills.
- Able to take information accurately.
- Liaise with senior personnel professionally.
- Ability to arrange meetings and set appointments.
- Be able to input data accurately onto a database as needed
- Liaise with social workers/Police other staff.
- Update bespoke systems with information.
- Excellent telephone manner.
An understanding of social care and support services would be a strong advantage and very transferable e.g Children’s Services, vulnerable adults, child support, hospital admissions, GP Surgery.
The above is just some of the skills and attributes we are looking for, as long as you have a positive can-do attitude, possess strong secretarial, administration skills and an eagerness to work and achieve well we welcome your application.
Position is based in Normanton, West Yorkshire however you may be asked to cover within district so must be flexible. Own transport advantageous.
Client will consider full time 8.30am – 5pm Mon – Fri and part time 2/3 days