School Receptionist Administrator
We are currently working with an Infant School based in East Rotherham (S65). Our client is looking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking Receptionist/Admin Clerk to work on their front of house. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a school environment would be ideal
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications and systems is required
- Knowledge of Parentmail, RM Integris and Access financial system is desirable
- Able to carry out a wide range of administration and reception duties
- Organised, dynamic and demonstrating excellent communication skills
- GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualification
You will be the first point of contact in reception for telephone enquiries and welcoming pupils, parents/carers and other visitors to the school. Daily duties will also include providing highly effective finance and administration support to the School Business Manager and assisting in the provision of day-to-day support services.
Covering Maternity from January, for a duration of 12 months (term time only). Ideally, you would be able to do a 1 or 2 week handover before the Christmas holidays. Working full time 37 hours, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
The school being committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children, the successful candidate will be required to provide a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level.
We look forward to receiving your application.