We are looking to recruit an Administrator to work in a school based in the Gleadless area of Sheffield, S14. The role requires someone with the following skills and experience.
* Knowledge of SIMS – school system.
* Previous experience working within a school administration office.
* Organised, strong administration skills.
* Reporting attendance information, liaising with 3rd party agencies.
* Producing and distributing school letters.
* Answering phones and dealing with queries and taking messages.
* Monitoring attendance, praising and offering certificates for good attendance.
* Working closely with teaching staff and SLT.
* May be required to assist with Breakfast Club and Lunchtime cover
Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience within the school system. Must possess an Enhanced DBS – ideally on the checking service. If one is is not in place this must be put in place prior to commencing on the assignment.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.15am – 3.00pm (some further flexibility may be required)
A strong professional individual who can work at a high level in an extremely confidential manner, you may become privy to distressing data – so need to be-able to deal with sensitive nature confidential.
It is a great role working within a lovely school environment and a rewarding role as you are making a difference.
We look forward to receiving your application.