Sales Team Leader
We are currently working with an extremely reputable company based within Doncaster. Due to growth, a new division we now need to appoint a strong Sales Team Leader. We are looking at this successful person to facilitate running a small team, helping it grow and being an integral part of the business.
Day to day duties are as follows:
- Running the team – so contact centre, team leader experience is essential.
- Demonstrating you are part of the team by leading from the front and by example.
- Hands on sales ability, liaising with customers, booking appointments.
- Liaising with field sale agents.
- Working to targets and deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with team members and get their sales up.
- Able to coach and facilitate 1-2-1 meetings.
- Report to senior management.
We are also need the successful person to be articulate, driven, focused, possess excellent IT skills and a can-do positive attitude.
Initially the role will be between 9am – 5.30pm, moving forward it will move to 8am – 7pm within a shift capacity. This role is a great opportunity, if you have transferable skills then we are keen to speak with you. Anyone who has done this sort of role within the heating industry we are extremely keen to talk with. Heating and energy is not essential, but a big added value.
Please do not delay, apply today and a member of our team will be in-touch.