Our client is currently recruiting for drillers – we are keen to recruit Rotary Drillers immediately;
Our client provides geotechnical, environmental and structural investigations and advice for a wide range of clients in the private and public sectors. The projects are high-profile and complex, and their aim is to deliver high quality, tailor made solutions and advice safely and efficiently to all their clients by adopting a cooperative, open and proactive approach.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth within is looking to recruit both Rotary Lead Drillers and Assistant Rotary Drillers with experience in geotechnical investigations.
Are you dependable and flexible? do you have the drive and enthusiasm to work safely and efficiently on technically challenging projects? If so we would like to hear from you.
You will be experienced in drilling throughout the UK, including the London territories. As a minimum you will hold;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Lead Driller in site investigation rotary drilling
- NVQ Level 2 in Land Drilling
- CSCS Blue Skilled Worker card
- Full UK driving licence (complete with towing entitlement B+E).
- Be willing to travel to complete projects throughout the UK.
- Dedicated and industry leading approach to health and safety
Desired skills, qualifications and experience include:
- In-date BDA Audit
- First aid trained
- Experience of operating tracked multi-purpose rigs
- Experience of using Geobor S
- In-situ down hole testing
- Overburden casing systems
- Open hole drilling though bedrock
- Experience of different flush types
- Drilling to obtain high quality cores through various bedrock formations
- Excellent communication skills with Client representatives and internal personnel
- Maintenance of plant and Vehicles
In return we will provide;
- Highly competitive salary
- Overnight accommodation and subsistence
- Pension contribution
- Excellent career prospects
- Structured training and Professional Development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Our client will offer a competitive salary , along with an allowance for staying away from home if required.
If you are already part of a 2-man tea, as a driller and assistant driller then please still contact us – we are keen to speak to you as well. If you are not in a team please still apply as our client can buddy you up.