Public Sector Administrators
** IMMEDIATE START DATES **
We are working with a public sector organisation who urgently needs to appoint confident Minute Takers/ Administrators throughout the Wakefield district.
This role is varied with lots of opportunity available.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following skills:
- Strong Administration skills
- Previous minute taking experience is essential for some positions
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to take information accurately
- Provide effective and high quality support to ensure the efficient and appropriate day to day delivery of the service.
- Liaise with senior personnel and colleagues professionally.
- Ability to arrange and set appointments – Diary Management.
- Be-able to input data accurately onto a database as needed
- Liaise professionally with Service users/social workers/other staff.
An understanding of social care and support services would be a strong advantage and very transferable e.g vulnerable adults/children, child support, hospital admissions, GP Surgery.
The above is just some of the skills and attributes we are looking for, as long as you have a positive can-do attitude, organised, possess strong administration skills and an eagerness to work and achieve well we welcome your application.
Positions available based in Castleford – WF10, Lupset – WF2, Hemsworth – WF9,
Working hours Mon – Fri 08.30am – 5pm
Starting salary £10.01 – £10.41 per hour
Initially a temporary contract – good opportunity with public sector client to become permanent.