We are currently working with a leading company in the car park management industry, looking to hire Operations administrators to strengthen their growing team of professionals.
Looking for a proactive individual, with excellent admin and organisational skills.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with the Operations team members to provide administration support.
- Supporting and advising staff out in client’s regional car parking operations.
- Managing existing maintenance/service contracts.
- Managing stock – machine tickets, staff uniforms, internal and external stationery, etc.
- Liaising with third party suppliers, clients and customers.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all incoming calls to the team.
- Systems administration, database administration and data processing.
What we are looking for from you:
- Excellent organisational and admin skills, and relevant office experience in a highly customer focused admin/support role.
- Professional telephone manner and ability to deal with customer challenges/complaints.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to meet targets while responding to changing time scales.
- Confidence working independently and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy, with end-user knowledge of Microsoft programs and ability to quickly pick up bespoke systems.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ approach towards work.
Working hours: full time, Monday-Friday, shifts will be on a two week rota either 08:00-16:45 or 09:15-18:00. Working Saturdays (8.45-5.30) about once a month, with a chosen day off that week.
The role is based in our client’s new offices in Sheffield Business Park.
You will be starting in a temporary position with the opportunity for the right candidate to join our client’s team permanently after a few months.
Basic salary is currently £9.50 per hour with weekly pay.
We look forward to receiving your application!