Our client is an award winning Investigation Specialist Company based in offices across the UK. They provide geotechnical, environmental and structural investigations and advice for a wide range of clients in the private and public sectors. The projects are high-profile and complex and our aim is to deliver high quality, tailor made solutions and advice to our Clients by adopting a cooperative, open and proactive approach.
This very reputable company who is looking to recruit Ground Water and Gas Monitoring Technicians to undertake the day to day sampling and monitoring activities at various locations across the UK. Experience is desirable but not essential. Training will be provided by the company.
The roles offer an excellent opportunity for career development within an award winning fast growing business who is committed to maintaining a positive and enjoyable work environment. Our client is an equal opportunities employer with a culture that allows all our employees to develop in line with their aims and objectives.
Your duties will include:
- Groundwater sampling, quality & monitoring
- Gas Monitoring and sampling
- Using the latest technology
- Other Environmental monitoring
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least one Science A Level Grade C+ desirable
- Previous relevant industry experience desirable
- CSCS and SSSTS certification desirable
- First Aid Training desirable
- Full Clean Driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Keen eye for detail
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Accurate and numerate
- Problem solving
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Capable of prioritising own workload based on rapidly changing scenarios.
- Competitive salary and salary banding (Depending on skills and experience)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Full technical training and on-going career progression
- 40 hours per week permanent contract
This could be a great opportunity for anyone leaving education and wanting to get into the geotechnical industry.