Minute Taker / Secretary
** IMMEDIATE START DATE **
We are working with a public sector organisation who urgently needs to appoint a confident Minute Taker / Secretary.
This role is varied with lots of opportunity available.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following skills:
- Strong Administration skills
- Previous minute taking experience using a laptop is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to take information accurately
- Provide effective and high quality support to ensure the efficient and appropriate day to day delivery of the service.
- Liaise with senior personnel and colleagues professionally.
- Ability to arrange and set appointments – Diary Management.
- Be-able to input data accurately onto a database as needed
- Liaise professionally with Service users/social workers/other staff.
An understanding of social care and support services would be a strong advantage and very transferable e.g Vulnerable adults, child support, hospital admissions, GP Surgery.
The above is just some of the skills and attributes we are looking for, as long as you have a positive can-do attitude, organised, possess strong administration skills and an eagerness to work and achieve well we welcome your application.
Position is based in Castleford, WF10
Working hours Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5pm
Starting salary £10.01 per hour
Initially a temporary contract – good opportunity with public sector client to become permanent.