Internal Sales Executive
Since 1995, we have been successfully developing, fabricating and supplying materials for the construction industry. In that time, we have developed and cemented a reputation for innovation, expertise and reliability. Specialising in ensuring fire and thermal compliance in building façades, Our comprehensive product range is the culmination of a meticulous process of market research, concept development, astute procurement, technical refinement, laboratory testing and certification attainment.
We are a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe with strong positions in its core markets as a specialist distributor of insulation and interiors products and as a merchant of roofing and exteriors products
We are currently looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to join our team and act as first point of contact for our customers base, delivering the ultimate in customer service, develop robust relationships with key accounts and enhance sales and profitability within the branch.
What does the role involve?
As an Internal Sales Executive at our site, you will deliver new business sales and existing account development which will be beneficial and profitable to the branch. You will regularly engage with our external sales force, warehouse and credit control teams, inputting orders onto our system and maintaining our sales records via our CRM Salesforce system. In this position, you will be expected to forge strong working relationships with all key accounts and will manage their expectations around product availability and delivery schedules.
The successful candidate will require:
- Fantastic sales experience and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- The ability to delivery good quality customer service
- Experience in sales-driven environments
- IT literate with great communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Previous internal sales support experience and sales order processing experience would be desirable
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience of the construction industry or knowledge of construction products would be advantageous
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary with annual pay award and staff recognition schemes
- Great work life balance, with sociable working hours.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Company closed during Christmas period.
- A great pension, with SIG contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
- Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme