Data Entry Clerk
We are currently working with a leading company in the area of car park management solutions. Our client is eager to recruit an outstanding Data Entry Clerk to join their team.
In this role, the successful candidate will be performing the following tasks:
- Review images of vehicle registration marks captured by our client’s ANPR cameras across various car parks nation wide, ensuring the information captured is correctly and in accordance with company guidelines
- Updating centralised systems
- Liaising with other departments within the business and with external clients
- General data input and other miscellaneous administrative tasks
This opportunity will suit adaptable and self motivated individuals with the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally with relevant experience of volume data entry
- High levels of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to work under high pressure scenarios and to adapt quickly to any new requirements presented in a short time frame
- IT literacy and confidence picking up bespoke systems
- Willingness to develop and progress within the business
Support will be provided to allow driven candidates to become experts in their role and to build a successful career within the company.
The role is based in our client’s offices in Sheffield Business Park, starting as a temporary position with the opportunity for the right candidate to go permanent after about 12 weeks. The working schedule will be Monday-Friday with one Saturday a month (with a chosen day off in that same week). Shifts will be on a two week rota either 08:00-16:45 or 09:15-18:00 (including 1 hour break). Basic salary is currently £9.50 per hour.
We look forward to receiving your application.