Co Ordination Support Officer
We are working with a public sector organisation who urgently needs to appoint a confident Co ordination Support Officer – this position would very much suit someone with previous secretarial/ PA skills and experience.
The successful candidate will have a primary base in Castleford but may on occasion be asked to cover other sites across district.
You may be required to undertake a Standard DBS check, if you already hold a recent one this will be an advantage.
This role is varied with lots of opportunity available.
This client always encourages candidates to apply for permanent and up and coming roles.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess some of the following skills.
- Substantial experience of working in an administrative environment
- Strong secretarial keyboard skills
- Previous minute taking experience essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of liaising with multi agencies or similar would be a strong advantage
- An understanding of social care and support services would be a strong advantage and very transferable e.g Vulnerable adults, child support, hospital admissions
- Extensively skilled in the use of standard office software packages and equipment
- Ability to produce a range of documents and reports to a high standard
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
- Ability to delegate tasks as appropriate
- Ability to process information and data to strict deadlines
- Ability to establish good working relationships at all levels
The above is just some of the skills and attributes we are looking for, as long as you have a positive can-do attitude, possess strong secretarial, administration skills and an eagerness to work and achieve well.
Working hours Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5pm
Salary £10.41 ph