CNC Machine Operator – Engineering Division
Big Fish Little Fish are currently seeking to recruit several CNC Machine Operators on behalf of a well-established client based in the Northern Ireland area. We are now seeking new talent to join their machining team within their business.
- Loading and unloading of machines.
- Operating CNC machines to manufacture critical precision parts
- Selecting/operating correct tools for machines
- Ensuring that the tooling is continuing to run correctly whilst in the production cycles and if necessary to identify and make changes to ensure the product is manufactured to specification
- Supporting with machine/tooling changeovers and setting for the next job as is needed
- In process quality checks/gauging
- Previous experience in a precision engineering/manufacturing environment within a similar role or using similar skills is essential
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical drawings
- Experience of operating machines within a precision engineering environment
- Knowledge of operating CNC milling machines
- Control systems of machines may vary so applicants are preferred to have a variety of machining knowledge
- Ideally time served as an apprentice or equivalent qualification/experience
Our client will provide accommodation and travel costs for anyone who will work away from home, along with funds to supplement living costs.