Client Coordinator –
We are working with a growing business who currently has a lot of opportunities. Our client offers various outsourced solutions including a lot of IT and bespoke web based. We are eager to appoint an IT/Helpdesk coordinator. The role of this person is as follows;
As a Client Service Co-ordinator you will be responsible for the provision of first-line support relating directly and indirectly to the use of our Applications to our wide-ranging client base, including the following job requirements:
- Receive incoming calls and enquiries.
- Allocate service calls and progress to completion.
- Monitor and manage open calls.
- Keep clients informed and build strong working relationships.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure prompt completion of work.
- Keep data and system up to date.
- Support Application Advisors, Software Developers, Client Ambassadors and Accounts team with tasks as required.
- Performa general administration.
- Ensure high standards are maintained in delivering a personal service to each client against SLA targets.
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of our products and services, especially as they relate to client services and support.
We are looking for someone with proven customer service record and an understanding that our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
Similarly, although this role is not technical, a number of aspects of the role would benefit some technical appreciation and/or knowledge of the following:
- Database structures and basic MS SQL Server query language/scripting
- Client/server IT architectures
- Networks (incl VPNs) and cyber-security
- Web application architectures
- Business report design and deployment
- Real-time data and information delivery
- DNS, A records, MX records and C panel
- Instant messaging and remote control applications
This is a great opportunity with a great long-term career development plan. Please do not delay, apply with a full CV today.