We are working with a public sector organisation who urgently needs to appoint a confident Administration Officer.
Substantial experience of working in an administrative environment is essential to this role.
- Strong secretarial keyboard skills
- Previous minute taking experience advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience of liaising with multi agencies or similar would be a strong advantage
- An understanding of social care and support services would be very transferable e.g Vulnerable adults, child support, hospital discharges/admissions
- Extensively skilled in the use of Microsoft office software packages and equipment
- Ability to produce a range of documents and reports to a high standard
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
- Ability to delegate tasks as appropriate
- Ability to process information and data to strict deadlines
- Ability to establish good working relationships at all levels
The above is just some of the skills and attributes we are looking for, you will need a positive can-do attitude, possess strong secretarial, administration skills and an eagerness to work and achieve well.
Must be available to interview and start at short notice. You may be required to undertake a Standard DBS check, if you already hold a recent one this will be an advantage.
This role is varied with lots of opportunity available and our client always encourages candidates to apply for permanent upcoming roles.
The post holder will be expected to operate a mobile and flexible work pattern should the business need arise.
Position is based primarily in Central Wakefield, but you could to be asked to travel between sites.
Working hours Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5pm
Salary £9.74 – £10.14 ph
Although initially a temporary contract – could become long term/permanent therefore need min GCSE’s inc English & Maths. You must be able to provide evidence of your qualifications for securing a permanent role.