Our client is one of the UK’s leading Energy Company Obligation (ECO) delivery partners. Their aim is to develop, implement and manage successful innovative delivery mechanisms, for both new and existing clients.
This position is office based, all Covid precautions have been implemented by our client for a safe working environment.
We are looking for someone with a strong admin background, confident using a computer and software (Word, Excel, email), good eye for detail and confident speaking with customers and clients on the telephone.
The Administration Assistant within the Group Services function will take a proactive role in ensuring that employees, teams and managers at all levels provide all the necessary information to ensuring that key company records are accurately maintained such as new starter and existing employee information, attendance records and training records.
Due to the varied nature of the business the successful candidate will need to show flexibility, imagination and a can-do attitude whilst maintaining focus and discipline to ensure an organised and methodical approach to each task.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality at all times
- Processing new starters ensuring relevant inductions carried out to individual business requirements
- Completing new starter Statement of Terms specific to Job role
- Maintaining current employee records and check against IT user accounts
- Assisting to maintain training and competency matrix
- Accurate recording of staff attendance and holidays
- Tracking high mileage drivers to ensure safe limits.
- Archiving company information according to company policy
- Reporting relevant information to the Senior Administrator and escalating concerns
- Communicating company policy announcements and recording employee receipt
- Processing fleet changes and updating insurance
- tracking driver vehicle checks and licence status
- Advising managers on staff probation and annual review timings
Skills and Attributes
- Exemplary work ethic
- High regard of confidentiality
- Excellent organisation abilities
- Proficient in excel spreadsheets and formula
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical ability
- Proven ability to deliver
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence