Accreditation & Compliance Officer
MSC Accredit & Compliance Officer
We are working with an energy provider who is experienced at installing various heating solutions. They are able to deliver on boiler installations both for paying customers and also various funding schemes that are available. In addition now our client can install Heat source Pumps, Solar and offer a full heating technical survey.
Heating has progressed and moved a lot and now the aim is to ensure we are reducing the carbon and making our heat solutions more sustainable long-term. With this in mind our client is looking for a candidate who will be-able to deliver on the below;
- Meeting the criteria to ensure the business is MSC Accredited.
- Knowledge on low carbon – which will include the below heating solutions –
Solar (PV), Heat Source Pump, Battery Storage & Biomass.
- The person will be responsible for the company’s compliance with this area.
- Knowledge of heating – but the successful individual does not have needed to have done any installation work.
- By obtaining the accreditation – this offers the following
- Reputable work-man-ship, customer satisfaction, enhanced knowledge, excellent product ranges.
This role is led on delivering assurance, commitment and this person would be responsible for the quality of the installation of the above products.
In addition to fulfilling the above, the successful candidate must be-able to communicate, articulate extremely well, be able to put reports together, fulfil internal audits and compliance checks.
Ideally the successful individual will come with some of the above knowledge, and be-able to lead the solution to gaining accreditations, and enhancing the company’s profile.
The role will be based out of Doncaster – and will come with an excellent remuneration package.