ASSISTANT DIRECTOR ASSET MANAGEMENT
Our client is a leading provider of infrastructure asset management software primarily supporting the highways industry. They provide their end clients with asset management consultancy with regards to the infrastructure-code of practice.
This role is to lead on the implementation of strong asset and data management practice, using their extremely accredited system and tools.
The successful candidate will provide polices, standards to support the Division with its service of delivery capture, storage, analysis in order to support their clients strategically.
All clients are linked within the highways network.
Role & Responsibility:
- Regular meetings with the Division Team to deliver accurate client outcomes.
- Liaise and advise clients on best practice.
- Regular meetings with partnering companies.
- Meetings, liaison and networking with Highway Authorities, Department of Transport and other relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the Asset Highways Team.
- Regular review of clients Highway infrastructure management asset requirements.
- Be involved with new policies and the deliverance of them.
- Be able to advise on the development and coordination of asset management systems and data to enable clients to develop programmes of work and review their effectiveness in future decision making.
- Research the way highways information could be used more advanced to improve operational management.
- Manage budgets and secure additional funding for new projects and partnerships.
Helpful Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience of working within highways and construction, within a key role – for example possibly a civil engineer.
- Preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies.
- Experience of implementing long-term strategies.
- Be-able to respond to a changing environment.
- Work with local authorities, external partners, contractors and other consultants.
- Technical knowledge of asset management within the highways industry.
- Experience of financial management.
- The use of IT and be-able to do data analysis and GIS systems within an engineering environment.
- Highway infrastructure knowledge.
- Health and safety knowledge within construction and highways.
- Ideally possess an asset management qualification.
- Possess a technical qualification within highways, construction or similar.
- Member of institute of civil engineering or institute of highway transport or similar would be an advantage.
The role is based out of our clients Doncaster office. Excellent remuneration package dependant on